Established in 1963 as Malaviya Regional Engineering College (Jaipur), MNIT (Malaviya National Institute of Technology) has emerged as one of the top engineering colleges in India within a short period of time. The premier institute bagged the status of NIT in 2002 and has been the institute of national importance over the years. MNIT Jaipur is being funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Thousands of students have graduated from MNIT with flying colours.
LIST OF COURSES AVAILABLE
- B.tech: (Total no of seats- 739; seats allocated for female candidates-29)
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
- B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.Tech in Product Design
Almost 200 companies visit the MNIT Jaipur campus for conducting campus interviews. These organisations work in the following fields: IT and IT-enabled services, core engineering industries, consultancy firms, manufacturing, investment and finance companies, research and development labs, management organisations etc.
The training and placement office is also responsible for the announcement of the date of interviews, job offers, and the selection of candidates. A number of reputed companies visit the MNIT Jaipur campus for MNIT Jaipur placements and recruit the best candidates.