The Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) was established in 1960 as a Government. S.V. Polytechnic with an intake of 120 students and seven faculty members. The institute got its name after the renowned academician and scholar Maulana Abul Kalam Azad who was also the former Union Education Minister of India.
With time, the Institute progressed into a full time higher education institute along with the development of infrastructure as well as academics. MANIT is one of the oldest colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MANIT Bhopal offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses with the objective of producing skilled professionals in the field of science and technology. MANIT Bhopal also aims to take up research projects and form several industrial collaborations.
LIST OF COURSES AVAILABLE
- B.tech: (Total no of seats- 948; seats allocated for female candidates-11)
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Tech in Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Product Design
The placement cell of MANIT works around the clock to provide students with the best opportunities. The MANIT placement records since the past few years have been excellent. Students have bagged jobs both from Indian and International companies during MANIT placement season. The MANIT placement season witnessed an average package of Rs. 12 lakh. The placement cell at MANIT has been constantly helping and guiding the students to find relevant jobs roles.